segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2007

#38 - estátua a Martins Sarmento/ statue

Busto de Martins Sarmento (1833-1899), um notável arqueólogo e escritor vimaranense. Em sua homenagem foi fundada em 1881 a Sociedade Martins Sarmento, uma instituição cultural da cidade (fotos a postar no futuro).

Statue of Martins Sarmento (1833-1899), a well known archeologist and writer from Guimarães. In his tribute was founded the Martins Sarmento Society in 1881, a cultural institution in the city (photos to be post in the future).

4 comentários:

Xana disse...

I new it! I’ve been here before! It must have been much time ago, perhaps during a school trip (xii, that was in the last century). But now I can confirm it: I have already been to Guimarães.

nagraK disse...

Weeee!
Very good xana, now you have to post a picture that reminds me one trip to Figueira ;)
eh eh eh

Xana disse...

ah ah ah
(everybody have been to Figueira da Foz at least one time in their lives!!)

P.S BTW a "K" is missing in my post: I knew it!

nagraK disse...

LOL
hummmm... ok, i accept your argument...
But what i cannot accept is that you never came to Guimarães in this century... That's unacceptable ;)